Try not to step foot on Akyem soil once more – Okyeman youth caution KOANS CEO, Adakabre
Try not to step foot on Akyem soil once more - Okyeman youth caution KOANS CEO, Adakabre
The Okyeman Youth Association (OYA) is compromising a showdown with Kofi Anokye, the Chief Executive Officer of KOANS Building Solutions Limited, a land organization, over a supposed fake rent of 1,000 sections of land of land to the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA) .
Tending to the media Tuesday at Kyebi in Eastern Region, President of the Association Archibald Ntiri-Acquah said:
“In late distributed explanation, Kofi Anokye has asserted that as for lands rented to Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA) he has guided installments to the Ofori Panin Palace at Adabraka through his supposed proxies. We request that inside 48 hours he delivers proof of receipt of installment, or appearances our authentic showdown with his rashness”.
The Okyeman Youth Association further said Okyenhene is the prehistoric allodial proprietor of all grounds in Akyem Abuakwa in this manner Mr. Anokye’s case of responsibility for sections of land of land procured from Mankata and Quansah families and Apedwa Stool is fake and illogical.
They denounce the land designer for endeavored attack on the respect of the Ofori Panin stool regarding the homicide of Akyea Mensah, a matter that has been made plans to the comprehension that the worshipped Ofori Panin was never engaged with the demonstration.
Government has printed GH¢22b worth of new cedis without parliamentary endorsement – Ato Forson charges
The Association noted with rage, what they say is a scheme of the CEO of KOANS Building Solutions and a few media houses especially Despite Media bunch explicitly Neat FM’s host Adakabre Frimpong Manso to criticize Okyenhene Osagyefuo Amoatia Ofori Panin.
“We benevolent guidance that Mr. Kofi Anokye to his greatest advantage shouldn’t step foot on Akyem soil. Unfortunately we want to add Mr. Adakabre Frimpong Manso to a similar destiny as Mr. Kofi Anokye”
That’s what they reasoned “We wish to guarantee all that , Okyeman won’t turn into an oblivious toy in the possession of opportunists and fake money managers who need to harvest where they have not planted”
Akyem Abuakwa Traditional Council’s proclamation
In the meantime, the Akyem Abuakwa conventional chamber on the July 12, 2022 gave in an explanation endorsed by Osagyefuo Amoatia Ofori Panin said “The Ofori Panin fie has tracked down it important to give a reaction with respect to issues brought and broadly circled up in the media by a specific Kofi Anokye who professes to be a domain engineer and proprietor of KOANS Building Solutions Co.Ltd. This relates straightforwardly to the grounds around Nsawam Adoagyiri, Panpanso, Kyekyewere which he professes to have gained of a few a large number of sections of land from a specific Quansah and Mankata group of Accra,
In spite of a few demands, the Quansah and Mankata have neglected to deliver proof of proprietorship and obtaining, and further showing up before the Ofori Panin Fie had the daringness with the complicity of Kofi Anokye to introduce imaginary reports as implied confirmation of possession”.
Comparable to 1000 sections of land of Land rented to GIMPA, the Akyem Abuakwa conventional gathering made sense of that ” Kofi Anokye endeavored to distance 1,000 (1000) sections of land of the expressed grounds to the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA) and got installments.
Anyway further installments was subsequently cut short by the ongoing Council and Management of GIMPA. The previous installments regardless of composed fights by the Ofori Panin Fie were shockingly respected”
“Kofi Anokye , we accept has compromised specific authorities of the Land Commission , He had acquired land title endorsements at the blindside of the Akyem Abuakwa Traditional Council , the Ofori Panin Fie doesn’t wish to accept that Kofi Anokye had joined with specific quarters of the quick past Administration for his plan and to guarantee installments from GIMPA infringing upon laid out standard conventions and regulations” the assertion peruses.
Following the above mentioned, the Ofori Panin Fie needs to make the accompanying explanations:
1. That the arrangement of family responsibility for is obscure to Akyem Abuakwa customs and utilizations. The right of families are restricted to usufructuary interest and not right of estrangement.
2. That all grounds in Akyem Abuakwa aside from those obtained by the state through necessary securing remains stool lands.
3. That the Okyenhene is the prehistoric allodial proprietor of all stool lands in Akyem Abuakwa. Basically , there can no substantial estrangement of any piece or part of Akyem Abuakwa Stool lands without His assent and simultaneousness.
Further to the abovementioned, the Ofori Panin Fie finds it proper to set the accompanying expectations:
1. That the overall population especially home designers should stick to laid out and fitting standard strategies in land procurement to their greatest advantage.
2. That the Lands Commission takes a basic survey of the inconsistencies at its secretariat regarding counterfeit reports gained by corrupt people and make the important moves to reestablish its uprightness and corrects it records corresponding to the grounds unlawfully obtained in Akyem Abuakwa.
3. That all people managing Mr. Kofi Anokye comparable to the terrains notice supra proceed despite all advice to the contrary.
4. That the police ought to make the fundamental move to forestall Mr. Anokye from swindling people in general and to stop him from illegal entering Akyem Abuakwa lands.
5. The Okyenhene communicates reality to this matter to act as an illustration of the developing danger of the land robbery of which the Eastern piece of Akyem Abuakwa has turned into an extraordinary and terrible exhibition because of unassuming extension of Accra.
6. The Osagyefo won’t abandon from his sworn standard commitment to safeguard Akyem Abuakwa Stool Lands from the edges of Nsawam Adoagyiri to closures of Jejeti.